Imagine that fakirs and sadhus in ancient India made pilgrimages on foot across the country throughout their lives.
In the summer they headed north to the Himalayas to visit the shrines and places of power located there, and in the winter they moved on foot towards the south.
Any journey is to some extent a risk, and on their way, ascetics met with vicissitudes of fate, testing the determination and strength of spirit of seekers of Truth. In such conditions, it was simply vital for a person to have fearlessness, a strong nervous system, a solid physical body, a clear and decisive mind.
All of the above is achieved through yoga practice, and planks with nails are an excellent tool for gaining these qualities.
☑ Awakening of hidden opportunities
☑ Tempering the body and will
☑ Increased sustainability of attention
☑ Sensation of subtle energy flows
☑ Working with affirmations and intentions
☑ Super-effect from the very first time!
☑ Just 15 minutes of practice per day is enough to achieve a full effect!
People of different ages, physical fitness and complexion get up on nails from the first time.
1. Place the board with nails on a flat surface
2. Stand with your bare feet on the board with nails. It's better if someone helps you get up, holding hands. You can stand alone, holding on to some support (table, wall).
3. The tongue is pressed to the upper palate, relax and adjust for a long stay on the board.
4. With a glance, fix an arbitrary point in front of you. Concentrate.
5. The rate of breathing is arbitrary
You need to start gradually.
Listening carefully to yourself, end the standing time after 2 minutes.
You can feel the effect the first time, but serious changes and the realization of the intention will begin from the second minute of standing. After 5 minutes, when the wave of unpleasant sensations subsides, the rush and desire to get off the board disappear along with this. This moment is an indicator that the effect has been achieved for today.
Standing / lying on nails - powerful multifunctional practices, Therapeutic effect on the whole organism. This is the perfect way to awaken Kundalini, strengthen excerpt, improve health, clear the mind and temper the will.
1. First it is necessary to place a stand near the board with a height corresponding to the level of the tips of the nails.
2. Pay attention to remove all clothing from your back. There should be no belts, belts, bras and other things that will interfere with the contact of nails and the body.
3. Sit down, and then lie back, leaning on elbows.
4. Lie down on nails carefully.
5. The assistant should supervise, that the last row of nails was on a back, instead of on a neck.
6. A pillow should be placed under your head.
7. It is recommended to use other elements in practice: air, water, stones, sound atmosphere.
8. The ideal end of this practice is complete relaxation and a short rest-sleep on nails.
Engaging in nail therapy, we activate acupuncture points - places of accumulation of vital energy, "including" them, we effectively influence the body's work: we launch self-healing processes, also relieve nervous stress, fatigue, psycho-emotional excitement, calm the nervous system, improve metabolism, we strengthen the body's defenses and find ourselves in a state of deep relaxation.
Engaged in nail therapy, we activate acupuncture points - places of accumulation of vital energy.
"On" them, we effectively influence the body's work:
☑ we start the processes of self-healing,
☑ relieve nervous stress, fatigue, psycho-emotional arousal,
☑ we calm the nervous system,
☑ improve metabolism,
☑ we strengthen the body's defenses
☑ and we find ourselves in a state of deep relaxation.
It is known that acupuncture points are located on the human body,
acting on which we regulate the work of the whole organism.
These points are described in different cultures and there are many methods of influencing them. Nail boards are also one way to target these bioactive points.
For example, one of the points called the "Longevity Point", the massage of this point relaxes muscle clamps throughout the body, calms the nervous system, and gives a peaceful state.